by Hugo Korne » Thu, 07 Feb 2008 08:33:40
1. how to determine Delete-state in a trigger "BEFORE DELETE OR UPDATE"
2. Can i call The Before update Trigger from Before insert Trigger??
I'm using a database in Interbase 7.1 and several of my insert Trigers
triggers are similar to the update triggers. Can i call the update Trigger
3. Insert trigger not appearing to work for bulk insert with FIRE-TRIGGERS
4. How to insert rows into a table without triggering the active insert trigger?
5. How to make Insert trigger not to affect Insert action?
6. AFTER UPDATE trigger: rollback the update on error within trigger?
7. After Insert trigger failure causes insert to fail
8. CREATE TRIGGER FOR INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE
9. Triggers on Update, Insert and Delete
10. Identify Insert, Update or Delete operation in trigger
11. Trigger to delete newly updated or inserted record??
12. a trigger to handle failed insert/update/delete statements on a table
13. DELETED and INSERTED tables in UPDATE TRIGGER
14. Detecting insert, update and delete in an after trigger
15. Sending signals from insert/update/delete triggers and trapping these elsewhere