by Flash00 » Fri, 08 Oct 2004 22:53:54
1. Application exception occurred:
2. Outlook 2000 application exception occurred
when I open the outlook for a while, a box comes out and
stated "program error" and then I need to close the
outlook. There is an error log: "application exception
occurred:Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)"
Can anyone help me please?
3. Application exception occurred:
4. The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occurred in the application at location 0x00000000.
5. exception (0x0eedfade) occurred in the application at location 0x7
6. A Fatal exception 0D has occurred at 16EF:000014e3 application will be terminate
7. Native exception occurs when application left open for some time
8. exception (0x0eedfade) occurred in the application at location 0x7
9. Try to use a 16bit DOS Application occurs the error "Exception 14"
10. exception (0x0eedfade) occurred in the application at location 0x7
11. An unhandled exception occurred in the user interface.Exception In
12. typeload exception instead of own exception occurs
13. Windows Service application Occurs Application Error Event ID 1000
14. Enterprise Library Exception Handling Application Block - adding context to exceptions