1. cannot view folders in Folder List or by View --> Folders
2. View formatting - Changes to view don't affect all folders using that view.
3. Drop targets - tree view vs. items in folder view vs. folder view background
4. Access import can view drive letter but cannot view folders and f
5. Drop targets - tree view vs. items in folder view vs. folder view background
6. Archive folders cannot be removed from folders view
7. Cannot access folders unles folder view selected
8. Locked views in outlook, so users cannot change layout of view
9. How do I change the default view for folders to Thumbnail view?
10. folders change view from web view to classic
11. Public Folders: How to change default view to 50 contact folders for 8 different users
12. Some of the changes cannot be viewed in track changes history.
13. How to change the folders view when I hide my folders
14. Outlook 2003 -- Change font of folders in "Folder View"
15. can I change folder view from outside the folder?